Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fill me up

I am so quick to desire God to fill me up and provide fulfillment and satisfaction. Even so far as demanding that I be saturated with His goodness. He is faithful and provides such bountiful blessings. 

But what do I do with those blessings?  Many times the provisions He blesses me with get poured out and wasted. Not poured out in worship of Him but poured out in vain. 

When my full devotion and worship should be poured out for Him. With the reflection of His love and light being evident in me. Me being a constant reminder of how much He loves me and you. 


"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:13-16 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any shared words. Comments are moderated and may or may not appear to public.